1.18.2011

Snow Day!

We have had more snow in Tennessee this winter than all the winter's combined since we've lived here.  Last week the schools were closed (some days unnecessarily) all week!  Then we of course had off Monday for MLK.  So, needless to say, we had some fun in the snow!


Well, Adam did!




His favorite Snow Day activities are


 Pelting me with snowballs
Like this one the size of his head!


Eating snow


And snow parties!


Snow Days were made for 





And my dear, sweet Austen.....


Well, this is how much he likes the snow

After some comforting from his brother

He brightened up!
His little boots were so hard for him to walk in that he insisted on holding my hand the whole time we were outside.  

We, of course finished off the day with some hot chocolate

Funny Faces and All!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I love that one of Adam with his face up toward the sky. That is a great shot! :)

Gaylene said...

I got a new camera for Christmas! Now I can actually get decent pictures of my energetic children.

Anonymous said...

These the most precious pictures ever! You are certainly getting the hang of the use of your new camera! I just loved them all and felt like I was right there playing in the snow with you! Thanks for making my smile! Love you all!

Renée said...

Sorry... didn't mean to post that "anonymous." This is Grandma Renée

Christy Fike said...

Looooove these!!! Your new camera is Sa-weet!!!!