2.18.2011

Fabulous Times

I had a real treat today.
My sweet friend, Missy, watched Austen for me while Adam was at school.  That's right, folks, I had 3 hours to myself!!   What did I do?  I scheduled a massage and pedicure.  
Now my feet look like this


There's nothing like pink toes to scare away the winter blues.  And my neck and shoulders are no longer tight and kinked.  A mini spa day is exactly what I needed!

Thank you to all those who made this day fabulous:

Jason Latham for the Christmas presents I redeemed for the massage and pedicure

Missy Wood for watching my sweet Austen

To the Cheesecake Factory.  I may just have had my leftover cheesecake for dinner tonight.--I had a late lunch :)

And definitely not least of all, to All my boys for a great trip to the Zoo


We live right around the corner, but haven't been for a long time.  Despite to slight rain that we got caught in, we had a fabulous time!  (Adam actually loved slipping around in the wet padded area!)

  
Austen just liked running around and falling!


And if your going to be blue, why not be blue-fabulous like these guys


Happy Fabulous Friday everyone!

3 comments:

lauren said...

eeeks! how cute is austen?!?! :) glad you had some recharge time! :)

Missy Barnes Wood said...

Ahhh... It made me so happy to see you glowing after a morning of pampering! You deserved it!

Christy Fike said...

Gaylene! How fun!!!!!!!!!! Man, it should be illegal to have kids as cute as yours!!! Just isn't fair for all the other kids out there! ha! Love the Zoo pics!